Campus Climate Surveys
The University of Oregon partnered with the Association of American Universities (AAU) and 32 peer institutions for the 2019 AAU Campus Climate Survey on Sexual Assault and Misconduct. The survey was open to all UO students, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. All students were encouraged to participate in the survey in order to capture the many different student experiences on our campus and help inform university policies and resources.
Students participated in the survey through a personalized link sent to their uoregon email address. This was the only way they could access the survey. For more information about participating and the administering of the survey, see the Frequently Asked Questions about Participating page.
The UO offered a number of incentives for students to participate including gift cards and donating to the Victim Assistance Fund ($1 for every student who participated in the survey).
In addition to the University of Oregon campus report, the AAU released an aggregate report of the trends across the 33 universities that participated in the 2019 survey.
This report describes the results of the 2015 Campus Climate Survey on Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct administered at the University of Oregon. The project was designed to address the concerns related to the incidence and prevalence of sexual assault and sexual misconduct at the University of Oregon.
- Sexual Violence Prevention, Response, and Survivor Support — January 2015
- Sexual Assault Prevention, Response, and Support Initiatives Status Update — August 2015
- President's Review Panel Report — December 2014
- Sexual Violence Gap Analysis Recommendations — December 2014
- The Report of the University Senate Task Force to Address Sexual Violence and Survivor Support — November 2014